Re NZ abd OZ visit

John Cummins murbah at 8N9WbtFXeosW35KzHZz7xvesfzptrh_7h_ceTwC_rFQWeA6IcBQGJIgSMkljxsQ0OiW_PPR8UBxh2vDEqno.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 22 12:43:54 BST 2009

With Roderic Bickerton planned visit to ringing towers in the Antipodes can I suggest on his planned visit to Lismore in northern New South Wales that he gives  me as much notice as possible of the date of his visit to that City..  I live some 80 kilometres away and hold probably the most extensive listing of non-ringing peals and bells in Australia and New Zealand.

I have not forgotten my promise to send a copy of the schedules to Chris Pickford in this regard.  When my situation settles down I will honour that promise.    Jack Cummins.