RE: Re: [Bell Historians] Unusual clock chimes

Mark Regan markregan at 6bIsfNTubQ9NXiARWAPzUFB1F1vmG8sGA4ivfJkQmIsO1isot24OxnFnqD4Di_JLSZkt-KHG0gK3Cc9PtmAD5A.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 2 10:33:21 GMT 2009

Thanks for this Chris

Lots of interesting feedback and I may use the list to encourage debate etc.

Am very worried about TES and ADH's position in it all. I think he's been shafted. Seeing Alan Hughes on Thursday.
See you tonight?

Mark Regan
22 Sebright Avenue
Worcester