[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Unusual clock chimes

Mark Regan markregan at EXrb6GW5xYWXpw9PpVNZSn-_O815hUnd2mKtlZfqokkgwQvQv7_cGh8-NBKbFtL2NG0rDI43s5t1ga03Vw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 2 16:49:42 GMT 2009

Hello Alan

Yes please And I carefully checked the email header.

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue

Worcester