[Bell Historians] The sound of bells in 1170

David Bryant davidbryant at BzBoab-jq1QBQpxbGGvmjieGPsSfhrg0ZJZOdsva0Ze-vmLPkiEMQqWBBhU5zIgT045YQU63oe3aJ1tdMSjL-w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 5 16:50:15 GMT 2009

"Truro Cathedral in March 2010 following a successful production in Veryan Church this spring. I want to open with bells – I have copied the following from your website. Do you have a recording of what the bells may have sounded like in 1170?

If they are filming a scene set in 1170 in a Victorian cathedral, authenticity of the bells is a minor issue...