RE: Re: [Bell Historians] Unusual clock chimes

Mark Regan markregan at hHlkdpkLls6DEKOqSMl-JLOIufFvqVQoQ2SLcHBgWBIG0hQlfzJ0Q6-_AvtEOZfPvdT5HoAH11K_2pCI0oGbAQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 6 10:38:44 GMT 2009

Thanks you for this Frank. You've set me off in another related area. Another example of why this network is so important. A PhD thesis too?

Mark

Mark Regan
22 Sebright Avenue
Worcester