Fw: Re: [Bell Historians] Re: Steel bells

David Willis dcwillispiano at mAk4z6bEf6M7s2KPvLlAco58vs6cjk_z_ijK5sMYDBrnflIw4YCOMpI4DApfFpyk9z6f1D_ah5c3VNaUDIc.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 13 10:26:16 GMT 2009

Meanwhile you could go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbb-VPHleac

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVPHWCWSp38&NR=1

Richard

I have just found time to listen to them. I must admit I would like to
ring them before they are replaced but only as a one of novetty
experience! I did not realise they would be quite so awful. I'm amazed
that there is regular ringing on them. They make Huntingdon St Mary
seem an attractive proposition.

SEM

It's laughter Richard and so good to see the ringers enjoy the joke too.

I suggest that you sweat your asset and advertise a " Last chance to ring "
event along with perhaps a few other joke rings in the city ( if there are any which
 I doubt ) .

Are they worth much as scrap metal ?  Insignificant compared to the total cost
perhaps ?