[Bell Historians] More Telegraph letters

Sue Marsden erincaters at G5V2AC4tgNA3iowBX12N9-zka1iX0TJ9Eob1x-DQktE-c_bTPBJWvDgip76lIhISWtKBnP2TxOqYsOo1Wu6MXAA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 18 10:49:09 GMT 2009

2009/11/18 Richard Offen <richard.offen at 36kkEEHTv2bxvVJg-SYn3AXrYvrXLQOoKAyydxH2zl3KChJHK8wPDey6aqAGBnnAlbp4PE2oKHRZvxs0--TB5XhC9w.yahoo.invalid>

> You clearly didn’t ring at Inveraray before they cured all the leaks!

I rang there in November in the late 1980s -when did they do that?
I've rung at Cornish towers with ferns growing on the inside of the
tower walls. No leeks though.

SEM