[Bell Historians] Willenhall St Stepnen

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at -Aft63UzH5qjzRrbY4NNvRN8TlogShfhUKq2ixNXV4luzoo3TSUf_k-v6eQiHU7kIgBNW-cGxJyMNiMn6sPCjXqqUJK5G3-aGxo-hso.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 23 13:55:18 GMT 2009

How about resuming the "foundry focus" list of casting dates???
Vested interest here, it used to help me with my web page.

I do not work Wednesday Thursday or Friday.
Please forward to rodbic at 2got0RjCJYox1n3zdWpVYWGmzPlNRi3jqBQQrsE4-dyBVr7ljJGYLekylWNGNuMQw02l0Rfo7JfI99VJcXo.yahoo.invalid as well as my work email if you want me to see it on these days. Do not send anything classified to rodbic at ntlworld.com

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Higson
Sent: 23 November 2009 13:40
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Willenhall St Stepnen

                    *** WARNING ***

 This message has originated outside your organisation,

The 19½" Taylor bell of 1948 has been stolen from this church. Unlikely that it will appear anywhere but if anyone hears anything......please call.

I expect we shall end up casting a replacement, something that contrary to the latest small minded rumour IS something that still happens at Loughborough!!

Thanks

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No. 7032766

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132