Levels of Bell Production

David & Mary Kelly keltek at 7qXvdmH1oABZeKvNsWy8bGtm6NbZyi8Q_iQWYr1oXE0R4X8k2j_K8k4DEQQMI_tjSfX_zwImYH0M_53-.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 23 17:26:21 GMT 2009

David Sloman's data is fascinating and not what I expected to see. The steep decline started during WW2 and production did not recover to the levels seen in the previous 70 years. Also surprising is there was no large increase in casting bells for the Millenium.

I suspect an analysis of tonnage will show an even steeper decline.

Dave