[Bell Historians] TESco

John H Allen john at MEcswmYix7VWsRzKR_8rgwwoExvMlsTKiQmR3vcIA-sZtL42SC5rKFQVazYpbWzwLIolRWH8HwPGVTcyaqM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 2 15:21:41 BST 2009

Yes – the rain comes in!! Perhaps it was put off through lack of funds.

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Offen
Sent: Friday 02 October 2009 15:19
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] TESco

No, I haven’t seen it or signed any confidentiality clauses!

Would love to know what TES level of debt actually is!   I suspect it’s
considerably more that the £70k they had to shell out for a new roof earlier
this year – which was claimed by their Finance Director to be an
‘unexpected’ expense
surely you have some advance warning when your roof is
getting to the stage of being buggered!

  _____