[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Living In A Church

Ted Steele ted.steele at y9KW6I-c3E_VtbFWU9LyKPRUKefIBqby9lLC4kGYRr2JglmhQaJoqrrGbBB91vY0B2bECVWzgHJMFR0.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 11 14:22:46 BST 2009

John Ketteringham wrote:

> I was a member of the Redundant Churches Uses Committee and we have a
> large number of churches which have been

> converted for residential use.  This is my favourite which is up for
> sale
> http://www.cofe.anglican.org/about/diocesesparishes/rcsale/amberhil.html
> <http://www.cofe.anglican.org/about/diocesesparishes/rcsale/amberhil.html>

I see that St.Saviour, Bacup, Lancs is on the list of closed churches.
Does anyone know of any proposals for the bells?

Ted