[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Living In A Church

Richard Offen richard.offen at 8t9bDK9yr24MJ9KaNXtgUfPhPzIgEyPZ15yadOpchgJ6RUeQCA7gTIkRIvOMPldjNhwMaPDBvYssOQkMPR6qTyd_Fw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 11 14:39:33 BST 2009

The pot I hope .or am I thinking of Christ Church?

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ted Steele
Sent: Sunday, 11 October 2009 9:23 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [Bell Historians] Living In A Church

John Ketteringham wrote:

I was a member of the Redundant Churches Uses Committee and we have a large
number of churches which have been

converted for residential use.  This is my favourite which is up for sale
http://www.cofe.
<http://www.cofe.anglican.org/about/diocesesparishes/rcsale/amberhil.html>
anglican.org/about/diocesesparishes/rcsale/amberhil.html

I see that St.Saviour, Bacup, Lancs is on the list of closed churches. Does
anyone know of any proposals for the bells?

Ted

06:39:00