[Bell Historians] Re: Telegraph letter

Charles Lucy lucy at Oo0xTvNBSATFW8kPrk3Mhn6FHoLOlUHb4TXc6ZiS-Mm3i9BJ9luG-O9B7bY7Q_fydDRwGyyeMD_o.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 14 07:35:47 BST 2009

What is Matthew's message or question?

On 13 Oct 2009, at 23:51, Mike wrote:

> --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Charles Lucy <lucy at ...> wrote:
>
> > It seems that some individuals on this list took exception to our
> > bidding to take over Taylors and intervened with the administrators
> > who failed to provide us with the bid information despite my having
> > signed a confidentiality agreement, to which I conformed.
> >

> Charles - you published a letter from the Administrator in full
> questioning what you had published on your website - it was quite
> revealing - as the the now blank nature of that taylorbells.com
> website.
>
> Please simply answer Matthew's message, or you will have no
> credibility left on this issue.
>
> Mike

Charles Lucy
lucy at Ftdcy-xqN-nk_BoKOFDLhTgarsohLT6FP00m7DGipA7ASPsyina2RIfXYVcWOox14NUCpXWiPAsax-E.yahoo.invalid

- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning -

for information on LucyTuning go to:
http://www.lucytune.com

For LucyTuned Lullabies go to:
http://www.lullabies.co.uk