[Bell Historians] CBC

Robert Lewis editor at 9G0GvmJd0JxwK1q6La69QDnkUPVsAYFCjklXq4pJm5UW2uv0_zrl8-zeDuuZlchlU4QEDj-rE-6LACnWrvfyOe8.yahoo.invalid
Sat Oct 17 00:01:07 BST 2009

At 20:10 16/10/2009, David wrote:

>I also asked him why the CCC and individual diocese (with a few
>exceptions) don't advertise adviser positions and sometimes appoint
>without reference to the bell interest community. He replied that
>the CCC couldn't tell individual dioceses what to do (which is true,
>although they could have advised). He didn't respond the the point
>with regard to the CCCs own appointment procedures.

We don't seem to have heard very much about the CBC's (formerly
CCC's) Bells Committee lately.  Has it  now sunk without
trace?  Wasn't Michael Henshaw appointed to it?

Is Mr. Knight really as influential as some are suggesting?

RAL