[Bell Historians] Keltek Trust and bellfounding

Sue Marsden erincaters at Xpp_5m1maRwDuyVRiKCoPGUNeq3BcFi9dJQ-SjCIB3RLCg_thhGlmyCJ8huM3PAWcWopIq1GTFc01K2ElNWRdSAC.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 19 14:22:10 BST 2009

2009/10/19 George Dawson <george at gy38OXH2gpRBdrYPHblDiYZQLSR9g6fvZWy4R75q3iQL3Fxx4z0bn23gX0nLUyk1stpFo6szdihNrxVdkjw4On9u6d4O.yahoo.invalid>

> Mr Lewis’ question presupposes theres a lot of idiots out there buying any old junk.
>
> My experience is that it does not work like that, anything worthwhile WILL get used, but no-one buys the rubbish except for metal to trade in.
>

> George

Wasn't that proved when no buyr could be forund for a heavy ring in
Ireland a year or so ago? I can't remeber th