[Bell Historians] Bell and iron founding

David Willis dcwillispiano at gUFKnFvVZuU0757LRLBUwaTWzxe7vnSUXKhJHncEoTOVVX2knznrwv7M1Ph4n-PXqiAAcT79KX3nU5haMTnS.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 19 19:05:45 BST 2009

It is my understanding that Whitechapel, G&J and Taylors cast their
headstocks and frames in house.

Am I correct ?

David