[Bell Historians] Spare H Frames.

Humpers lists at cYzG796zEmZ8wsVwZswfpTVZwVjkgrV_fEdBT5ZOyUTl6fIDPCE3a-HQZlJEs7kkbWQTmhSwDajKAw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 23 12:19:57 BST 2009

Send them to SPAB.  I'll pay postage :-)

Mark

2009/10/23 <matthewhigby at mabTB1E_cHmNY_XHWEXaLQS7tawRtcfyx6fAtIiOadwPT1QibPJX8ibVKilNZU99ep4phscCKylSIyOzHQ.yahoo.invalid>