[Bell Historians] Hanley Bells

John H Allen john at RuHwDOXmaM9D24aRDo5rVZlLIZVaVUAV6NJFBelp_naVd4kG7-UEdzC6AiR3vouC0v5gf5pHTI09AAs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 14 16:12:14 BST 2009

David,

Thank you very much. Page 4 looks useful.

John

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Beacham
Sent: Monday 14 September 2009 16:02
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Hanley Bells

Our DAC secretary has just circulated the latest circular that he receives
periodically from the Churches' Legal Advisory Service. It contains a
reference to a publication by the Ministry of Justice that relates to the
care and maintenance of War Memorials and which can be viewed on their
website at http://www.justice.
<http://www.justice.gov.uk/about/docs/war-memorial-guidance.pdf>
gov.uk/about/docs/war-memorial-guidance.pdf

This may be useful.

DB