FW: [WirralBellringers] Books which belonged to the late A J Martin

Peter Humphreys pfh at PeNk2JUQ0-GsZvreouzAhmJL5xObseKwJYUFvHm0vu706_CSZ6O__TqA_TQB2pxKyulFb8-qo2G-2Gs.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 16 07:26:42 BST 2009

I forward the attached in case there is anything here which may be of
historical value.

 'Among the Bells'  by Rev. F E Robinson appears to have been signed by the
author - unless it is part of the print.

For the present these books are in my possession so I may be able to answer
any queries.

Peter Humphreys

15 Mount Park

Bebington