[Bell Historians] Re: Taylors, Eayre and Smith - Is anyone else interested in investing in this foundry?

Charles Lucy lucy at hdoLWmDr2zbeyZgoO49lDMFR9wSW9Y4iyA2Oaegl9u5QFPvmpM-O6zs3__kZeTeGPdy8sAI0HSCP3_c.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 19 22:08:52 BST 2009

Is anyone else with relevant knowledge interested in investing in an
adventure with bells and a foundry?

It would give us the perfect opportunity to retune all the major
Western bells  - (to John Harrison's specs, using his methods of
course);-)

http://www.lucytune.com/academic/manuscript_search.html

Being an fully-qualified industrial engineer, who did his
apprenticeship in a foundry, has experience with both light and heavy
engineering + banking and business consulting,

I would be probably one of the few people, who could actually turn it
into a practical and viable proposition.

So Monday, I will contact the administrators.

Let me know off-list of the concept appeals to you.

lucy at MqJMYDczl3Fou3ITyb5i2vV5mOopshhDDEZ2t46WRtf-IXLsgTDj4LBuRoceu_XQ-2KXRr22Mw.yahoo.invalid