[Bell Historians] Re: Taylors, Eayre and Smith - Is anyone else interested in investing in this foundry?

Charles Lucy lucy at BiVuaUwtgF7pPAL2mAfDj_tj29yw8R-smnj55eC3FL5HDrcuXjh4dkguFasakaFrwU2Ce823ciJleesr1Q.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 20 18:27:18 BST 2009

Thanks for your email John.

Why do you say "buying it back" John?

Were you an earlier shareholder or owner?

I have to admit my ignorance on the history at Taylor's, but I hope to
be very well informed over the next few days,

as the current payroll is about £10,000 per week, and I understand
that bids are to be in by Friday.

Let me know if you do win the lottery or wish to join a group of
investors.

On 20 Sep 2009, at 15:35, johnhedderly wrote:

> Had I won the Lottery on Friday, I would have been quite interested
> in buying it back!
>
> Regards
>
> John Hedderly
>
> --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Charles Lucy <lucy at ...> wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone else with relevant knowledge interested in investing in an
> > adventure with bells and a foundry?

Charles Lucy
lucy at 3im-1E_3rJiS8DGO6eXCilR2vVlQGWV6WmEVUUJ-jDz2LCufMrV34ovuVbdOgAFAirQRo5cxl0Q.yahoo.invalid

- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning -

for information on LucyTuning go to:
http://www.lucytune.com

For LucyTuned Lullabies go to:
http://www.lullabies.co.uk