[Bell Historians] TES http://www.taylorbells.com

Charles Lucy lucy at 1ZHD8c9QJpvim4Av57EcSB4O5VexNvVAJjH36qneiR2I4ZffSN48rcQF2RjmoDlNfOETG6A2U4U7Z7qumw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 23 22:54:31 BST 2009

http://www.taylorbells.com

As you correctly suggest there is yet to be a corpse.

In the meantime, we are setting up a site at the above url, to enable
interested parties to communicate. Our intentions are explained there.

On 22 Sep 2009, at 23:27, Richard Offen wrote:

> Could I respectfully suggest that we stop picking over the corpse
> before there is one.
>
> Whilst is is right and proper that we keep a close eye on the
> situation, much of what has been posted on this site in the past few
> days has been pure speculation and only helps to fuel what is, no
> doubt, an already rife rumour machine that could possible jeopardise
> the successful rescue of the company.

> On Tue Sep 22 16:07 , 'Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK)' sent:
>

> "The point is that there is no RIGHT of access at all - free or
> otherwise. It is private property and likely to remain so until the
> owners/controllers decide otherwise.
>
> One might also be making an assumption that the archives are, in
> fact, owned by the trading company. They may be vested in a separate
> holding company ...
>
> RAL "
>
> Absolutely correct. We have been very privileged to be allowed access.
> My point is that we may well have to be prepared to pay and or house
> items in order to get future access.
>
> It will certainly simplify things if They prove to be vested in a
> separate
> holding company.
>
> I still cannot see that anything I have ever said can be interpreted
> as
> anything other than fully accepting that the information is private
> property that we have no rights over what so ever.
>
> We can only ask to be considered when its fate is decided. Not doing
> so
> could result in not being told what is to happen and losing any
> possibility of arranging a rescue bid.
> Hopefully it won't come to that.
>
> > I am not suggesting there is or ever was any right to free access.
>
> SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
> Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon,
> Essex SS14 3EL
> A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132

Charles Lucy
lucy at Be44CUBmNPFkCT1iEytf0o2ZOy2uwtv1_cFuRFM3MWwBnGIKrzuKo_6kTry8UXHvXCLvrvDYUTO95VZw.yahoo.invalid

- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning -

for information on LucyTuning go to:
http://www.lucytune.com

For LucyTuned Lullabies go to:
http://www.lullabies.co.uk