Basildon bell ower

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at rfmcaqNv-SXXB1EfnuXbaBlVpowKkNuF4h_W9y0vAsqpbsJJcWrk-ktJXipMDQR7yBuAkg9DMa6gHwL9zNRU.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 27 11:18:59 BST 2009

Yesterday I had the opportunity to ring at this  tower. I was very impressed and it is much better than I had anticipated.  Whilst the tower is a bit wobbly the bells handle well. Except for the Vicarage there appears to be no residential property in the immediate area but there appears to have been no peals rung on them. Is there a reason for this?