[SPAM] [Bell Historians] Basildon

Sue Marsden erincaters at 1x88lLXO31NqWP5OCPqwUicTmUVYmfUfgB3mpS_0Dx47olkGHrnba2dNG2rhTOH22yyruJbX19P6T9R7gn1x.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 28 13:55:53 BST 2009

2009/9/28 Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK)
<Roderic.Bickerton at 4A56x0M5cJIgJVfxW7aYNf5PWwIjheg6Y_lG2fuc6RKXXUBhevv5mTEJ61PJgmK9RkBXTlTTnI_Zfwwk7SFZcolxudpV7GxL3Wm_VQ.yahoo.invalid>:

>  Err sorry, no, the bells are church property, ringers, local or
> otherwise have no rights, only permission.
>
> Far from it being " entirely up to the local band", they don't even have
> to be told.

Maybe, but I would think the church authorities would usually support
the local band when it came to peal requests.

SEM