[Bell Historians] New ropes

itsabubble2002 itsabubble at QpZsQvCgZM3xpSVkgkHst65j2xWC4XYRGQotRPRY5PlnY3aUt8WC_M9FxIo_tkrBjlY_wvL6P5TDDnow.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 28 17:18:54 BST 2009

Matthew is not the only one.....

I have quite a number of my own ropes spread across the country, plus many other repairs which I have also undertaken in the last few years.

Please contact me for details.

Philip Pratt.
07946605963
philip-at-pratt.me.uk