Ropes - Help Please

christopher2725 grandsire at uMYlh7JK3VPwBx2gcsnWiQPYZ6qZjonzwcEu9sWbPSdTWbncqEj3L5XOEdwSdvTVoqIOLMpsaZ2EMzJ1MWo.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 1 22:58:23 BST 2010

In South Wales at Nash aboutb 20 years ago I spliced prestretched polyester above the sally and all out troubles went away.I was able to  buy the rope in Bristol .Any rope  supplier should be able to obtain some
Chris