[Bell Historians] Cornish Peal Ringers

IAN SELF i.self at O6z77UQOLUWdEIsS_R6TW1eiEEMOhTaHIhxaLCYysKnLFQgoauycN_MjKqqVaTm__rgLc3a6Um_zUj4s4ofZaA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 6 20:48:44 BST 2010

Mike,

I have had a very quick scan through the records and I have found that Alan
Carveth and Anthony J Davidson have both rung a peal of Stedman Cinques. Alan
rang his first of Stedman Cinques at Buckfast Abbey on 11th Feb 1967 and Anthony

rang his at the same tower on 13th Jan 1968, both rung for the Guild of
Devonshire Ringers. Alan also rang a peal of Cambridge Maximus for the St
Martins Guild at Birmingham Cathedral on 10th November 1966 conducted by Peter
Border.

I will check through the records to find any other details that you might
require, I know that Alan also rang a peal of Yorkshire Max for the Oxford Guild

much later. He was also the first person along with Anthony to ring a peal at
the ringable towers in Cornwall.

If you require any further information please let me know.

Ian Self
Redruth Cornwall