[Bell Historians] Bells in the colonies

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at VXGtSQlXUN8BCYBUC812egBw1sMYbrCpvWcms-7V7yX1i6GnVAmW_nF1VqOt1V8usAS1dNVuxB_rIvU.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 9 14:55:13 BST 2010

Hello George,

The same goes for the 25 cwt 8 hung and rung in a 100 ft. high wooden
tower at Holy Trinity, New Westminster, B.C. back in 1865.   I bet that
there was tower movement there!

Best wishes

Alan