[Bell Historians] Tower Accelerometer

Ronald Shepherd ronaldshepherd at MCqci42ClKlJpASD6xLIEHcbft9ePm1CgwOQFTXTTl2cswvDFRnQ2KyCNTcp9b_2G8JHSUmOFLOSqsy8UUIAdg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 17 06:13:47 GMT 2010

Richard,how are you?Lets not talk about the cricket. How would I contact Adrian
Dempster? Ron

________________________________
From: Richard Offen <richard.offen at eW4u1HWOrT6zaXezPJRaAx9uqLbC0yZtgSF9zUKEV8NSwyw_TqpNn1xaHRzDz8xM82H8ItVcdydu2BDs6D1245Q.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 17 December, 2010 4:22:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Tower Accelerometer

The equipment was developed and produced by the Towers and Belfries Committee
and, I believe, the Committee still has one, but I've never seen a copy of the
circuit diagrammes or construction detail.

Adrian Dempster used the equipment when he visited us to compile a report on our
wobbly tower at St George's Cathedral here in Perth.

On Fri Dec 17 11:46 , Ronald Shepherd sent: