Bells on E-bay.

David Godwin Dwhgodwin at kPdEEjHgLYP-KqEclNTIyxM6Teit862CKko20Qe3bHgYfUeN6ho_36yHReSe5fhP7J53KPYnYNJP8v0.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 30 20:18:12 GMT 2010

 Looking at bells on eBay again I see someone has a 19" bell from 1757 for sale for £2800! What is interesting (or worrying) is if you look at the pictures of the canons you can see the single loops have recently cut off and ground flat. I wonder has this been done to remove a headstock in a hurry?.......

Another interesting one is a postcard of the 1924 G&J tenor of a chime of eight at Smethwick St Paul's, has anyone got any details of the bells and are they still there?

DG