Spanish bells from Swansea to Chile?

stephen_dutfield stephen.dutfield at ZLAkYBjELjg65Xp2PHnJF1aqUCsAwGLc1gORCdg58D8RuW76rZf-3liSQZ-6rrNgLBbsAFJwYPXQoz7H7DYPC638E1eGwY8.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 9 13:35:46 GMT 2010

Indeed - although as an employee of the said corporation, I'd better not comment further!

The tower is certainly big enough, although the interior isn't particularly salubrious. The base of the tower is open into the church, but the clock room is spacious (and very high) so with a rope-guide would certainly make a suitable ringing chamber.

All Saints is notable as having been the home church of Dr. Rowan Williams, and I believe former Archbishop Carey has a home in the area too.