[Bell Historians] Spanish bells from Swansea to Chile?

stephen_dutfield stephen.dutfield at -Yot8IbzIEa3RjLyF3Jysvr9oLkOvfIBg4sNbVAgJgnGQPuUIPol-hIqfcBmmV1lF9AFwCnx8oC2MAlVo9TWWxjDoVLc.yahoo.invalid
Sat Feb 13 12:54:32 GMT 2010

I'm now wondering about the provenance of the fourth, much smaller, bell that's with them. Regrettably I didn't take a detailed picture of it.

The clock is a two train gravity flatbed by Leeson of Coleshill. The donor only paid for the clock, not the dials and hands. The parishioners subscribed to pay for these, which is apparently why there is no west dial, as residents in those streets failed to come up with the cash! They look like Potts hands, but I have no more information as we did not climb to the bell chamber to look at the leading off and motion work. The stone staircase is very worn and something of a hazard.