[Bell Historians] 1890s Taylor peals

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at afoiqV8QqmrNLEBdOM-lh3KW_ac-oPS2beEoIHPKASzD9GnItMxXSxW-ofGD8Hi37SnKa2qtjtowE6mt-6M.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 9 18:22:14 GMT 2010

Having remembered that the spreadsheet of complete Taylor rings only lists
true-harmonic rings, here is what I think is a complete list of 1894 Taylor
rings, in case any have been missed:

Aberavon, Glamorgan (8, 16)

Alvaston, Derbys (6, 17)

Clive, Shrops (6, 25)

Plumtree, Notts (6, 17 - retuned when transferred from Clifton in 1991)

Also 4 quarter bells at Stockport, St Thomas, Cheshire, largest 22 cwt

Andrew Bull

  _____