Bells in Haiti?

Carl Scott Zimmerman csz_stl at jGsOVSv2IzQDf-IaPv5sxTdVdk_MkOg8pel6XAcKh7X0YdJ9ZTCMbAGVsGK2OninenRrIJCJsxuxv-A7.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 20 23:23:53 GMT 2010

With the Haitian tragedy very much in the news these days, a
correspondent has asked me about the fate of church bells there,
mentioning a possible Taylor chime in Holy Trinity Episcopal
Cathedral.  I don't have any records of such a chime, but that proves
nothing.  The recently destroyed building was constructed in the
1920s.  Does anyone know what it contained?

Carl