[Bell Historians] Mini rings

George Dawson george at 9BJUq0U4nRxFF20QRc-BsvZAB5RGei1qIs9RmsCKPfd1pdxQ0X1O4onR0pkjXqReCoPWoCwpg1Rll3lGRYpuCbkw3g.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 29 09:24:42 GMT 2010

I have always (in my own mind) categorized 'small' rings into two
categories:

Minirings

Those sets which have traditionally shaped & profiled bells.

Such as the Lichfield set

The Willoughby Campanile

Microrings

Those installations which consist of Matthew Higbys thickened handbell
patterns

Non bell metal playthings.

Yes & I don't doubt that there are still grey areas!

George