Moved Tenor from Saint Chads Burton Upon Trent

Steven Blakemore steven_blakemore at _SuCOyQenSc3NdweansU5i-MWF5ccm-FR5V9P3ZWnP2LgAmXDf_ch0F4SiZGhBiJFVbXeDusaRDCgXlBDBFEjOAx4g.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 7 10:05:01 BST 2010

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with information on a 21cwt bell: the
bell was a former 1 bell tenor of a proposed ring of 8 in saint Chad's tower
Burton Upon Trent. The bell was cast in 1909 by John Taylors, the bell was
removed in the around 1999 to make way for a ring of 6 from Newchurch. I have
leads that the bell is in york at the naburn hospital. could anyone enlighten me
further? I would like to find out it's exact location and arrange with the
owners, a time for me to see it and photograph it.  the exact details of the
bell are;The bell weighed 21-1-8 note E and diameter 49". Its inscription was
'GOD SAVE HIS CHURCH 1909. Thanks Steven Blakemore. Saint Chads Burton Upon
Trent Bell Ringer.