Burton On Trent- moved 21cwt Tenor

steven_blakemore at bMVCUAA2hCdrqyDlYqW7T3Ew583N4PtNE4GJOnYUkNdCjJrDx9ym1_V4xvrktL41Lsgzaou_hx1RUNw0cDMyWw.yahoo.invalid steven_blakemore at bMVCUAA2hCdrqyDlYqW7T3Ew583N4PtNE4GJOnYUkNdCjJrDx9ym1_V4xvrktL41Lsgzaou_hx1RUNw0cDMyWw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 7 15:45:16 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "steven_blakemore at ..." <steven_blakemore at ...> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could provide me with information on a 21cwt bell: the bell was a former 1 bell tenor of a proposed ring of 8 in saint chad's tower Burton Upon Trent. The bell was cast in 1909 by John Taylors, the bell was removed in the around 1999 to make way for a ring of 6 from newchurch. I have leads that the bell is in york at the naburn hosital. could anyone enlighten me furher? I would like to find out it's exact loction an d arrange with the owners, a time fr me to see it and photograph it.  the exact details of thebell are;The bell weighed 21-1-8 note E and diameter 49". Its inscription was 'GOD SAVE HIS CHURCH 1909. Thanks Steven Blakemore-Saint Chads Burton Upon Trent Bell Ringer. ,

sorry about the typing mistakes!