[Bell Historians] Unusual clock chimes

Ted Steele ted.steele at 9_Bum1hg1hpGrRrzvDxa_xIuLTZgYf9AZkuvY0ZU_RFtW0EjUgBlA1p-jLiqmIhkUa39ma0orPe3Ul1nhZk.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 19 15:27:12 BST 2010

  On 19/07/2010 13:38, John H Allen wrote:

> You may find this link interesting:-
>
> <http://www.londonancestor.com/newspaper/1882/0729/trinity-burton-trent.htm>

I wonder whether, a few hundred years hence, our wanton destruction of
such grand buildings (they are only Victorian after all, not old enough
to be important!) might be viewed with the same regret that we feel when
looking back at the destruction of so many wonderful Abbey churches.

Ted