Burton On Trent (Again!)

steven_blakemore at CLxM_hBdHXcvTi4OBI4g5MqQmYRzmFB9vKzEAziC-lNnpUHedEAVksnx46TINZOcHhoZLGJ_Qt7XVcU9Wmt4MyugDnSZ.yahoo.invalid steven_blakemore at CLxM_hBdHXcvTi4OBI4g5MqQmYRzmFB9vKzEAziC-lNnpUHedEAVksnx46TINZOcHhoZLGJ_Qt7XVcU9Wmt4MyugDnSZ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jul 22 21:26:45 BST 2010

I have yet more question about Burton-On-Trent. I apologise in advance to member of the group who find this boring, also those who are finding the digest hard to read! But, I have a strong interst about the history of old building (particular churches.) Also with being a bell ringer I therefore have an interest in where bells are and if they are still in the town.

However, these are the last of my questions: therefore the whole topic on Burton On Trent, will be very much left alone!

I would like to however take the time to thank the many kind people who have aided my quest and supplied me with information. So, thank you!

My two questions are, Is there a bell in the tower of the roman catholic church of Saint Modwen and Saint Mary's? If so what is it's profile. The next question is about the Christ Church. It had One bell of 1867 I believe I would like to know where it is. ( as far as I know it is no longer in there; a result of the fault explosion is had to be taken out, along with the spire removed.) What was it's profile?

Many Thanks Steven Blakemore