Second Hand Wheels & headstocks.

matthewhigby at 1I8L5qE_zu5E-CbxQqoq9EL1QHeHkvr6TCL_Zjm1WW3EelSCzfqqJfyShdpIsIh5BMwecMQd3cAEVBLZ.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at 1I8L5qE_zu5E-CbxQqoq9EL1QHeHkvr6TCL_Zjm1WW3EelSCzfqqJfyShdpIsIh5BMwecMQd3cAEVBLZ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 26 12:32:09 BST 2010

I have about 20 good quality second hand wheels in need of a good home.
Ideal for DIY restorations.

Sadly my storage space is no longer available so I need to move them
sharpish!

There are also a number of decent timber headstocks (some have ball
bearings).

All available with a small donation to a local bell fund.

Hurry up or they'll be heading for my wood burner!

Matthew