[Bell Historians] This weeks Ringing World

Mike mike at OT5b1HtPKDv4ZW2ET6YPAhjSvWpBm0Q3a5DaxvNum7qkns_sW_31Hj_J59K9Mk3x-oDPnA_7Gb4mf0X05gTpk811dA8.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 15 19:44:04 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, matthewhigby at ... wrote:

> Crowle get my vote, closely followed by Ullenhall :-)

Having rung peals at both towers, indeed two within six weeks at the former, I would say that you have them the wrong way round. Ullenhall are much nastier than Crowle!  Horribly out of tune, awkward ringing positions for the trebles due to the ladder in the middle of the ringing circle and they are generally very tricky to handle.

Mike