[Bell Historians] Aluminium bells

John Camp camp at Cl1WIXHpqQKXHf7nZZzOTIGHfX1lbeoGjfgUlU1NaOPmah0pE5nw90Zjpg63FrcSXANwQn93UBiwsA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jun 23 17:48:10 BST 2010

At 11:09 on 23 June 2010, john at DVlZpvvZ1cPD5IjbkpyS8Rp8cxabOLmM_j7U4vcLfeHsMj7MOXbwJo5bT4HAHy8dO8h8zhDUH7ozAFk_D__XJdWaAMBD.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> Plowsheards i.e. ploughshears as in
>   They will beat their swords into ploughshears and their spears
> into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation,
> nor will they train for war anymore. - Isaiah 2:4 & Micah 4:3

I would expect Dr Ketteringham to quote from the Authorised Version:
"... they shall beat their swords into plowshares ..."  (Not to be
confused with Joel 3:10: "Beat your plowshares into swords ...")

John Camp