The Bell Historians Group

Dickon Love dickon at FSx2O2REG7J_Po9NCRhYmniixqB9Ackj099WCYA3TE8RAC61Gvny3cs4WlVuZmbAeNpNp7QG6dVKdds.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 25 14:06:25 BST 2010

As members of this group will have seen from recent messages, David Bryant has, for personal reasons, stepped down from running this group.  I am sure everyone would wish to join me in congratulating David on building up such a successful email group which in itself is a valuable intellectual and practical resource to the global bellringing exercise.

On a personal note, I hope that David will continue to be able to participate in the groups activities, and one of the first things I plan to do is recognise David's contribution on the Home Page of this group.  I wish him well in all those things he now plans to focus on going forward.

I don't anticipate any major changes - the group has worked well under David's leadership, the members are (generally) well behaved, and the variety of topics remains stimulating.

Regards,

Dickon Love
(New) Moderator