[Bell Historians] Fwd: English? bell in Indonesia

Carl Scott Zimmerman csz_stl at AEAEaya_g56z9NJJ07a_OIpVzGVZVnJAINvnV-GiUCZz30Yv5lhXVL_lw1N3R78TDG8Eob1vH0vUag.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 2 02:01:39 GMT 2010

The original correspondent has provided this additional information:
"it is belongs to a confisianist temple located in surabaya city
jagalan street surabaya, east java, indonesia. But I only know on the
bell stated the brand n the year.the lenght around 50cm, widht
diameter is around 30 something."

_____

_____