EH

John Harrison john at iqkpeRkubczynLpZwNpyT7xIIYkthWzIrKaCfja0x2W751VM3dzSpX5yRJe-QHflnANd4MO_WFYju5lhb34.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 16 11:06:52 GMT 2010

> I don't think EH is particularly well known for granting
> money directly to bell projects.  It might be interesting to have
> some hard figures on that if anyone on the list knows.

EH didn't give anything to our bell restoration (we didn't apply) but they
did give 20% to the external restoration of the tower (stonework and roof)
the following year.

Regards

--
John Harrison