[Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at c0rf4mB9MAJedffdiOOpiIUuVGqEs_13BVaJ2zACakiqwaE459oyW9P21hhob9UYCS430E8dCh-riMUGtmevKQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 20 10:42:52 GMT 2010

What do firms outside of the bell business do when submitting estimates?

AAJB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Willis
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:50 AM
  Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

        --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Richard Grimmett <richard at NAQ6HNfPnAvZ197Nk3iyvRrvkDqhaeoMsceuTtbAS9nUXwJpB9i5-cWzAKtYVTyIFb3gm5nR9JAlkLsDwA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

        No the tower has not asked before.  I have no deifinitive response to
        makew to the last sentence.  Certainly Whitechapel's experiences were
        probably quite painful putting in the Bullring, but I was not around
        here at that time and none of the people involved locally in that
        project are involved in this one.

        Richard

        Can you remind us of the website where you describe what you are proposing to
        do please .