[Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at glVBWwx3MSB9CmbJ_igV2qHtZ1aPnUdQEOSeVhyq52IbZQe8gC57dI64g_0EjN1Y7K_tVi_0B0AfhL3PHXNjf1G2_r2kztwIBY8.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 22 11:41:50 GMT 2010

Its not that simple. There are a good selection of bell hanging companies, and to an extent they will help specify and hang bells from the continent, Whitechapel, Taylors or 2 other foundry's and in some cases offer there own tuning or have the bells tuned by the founder.
even within the 2 main foundries, there is a selection of profiles, and exactly who does the tuning will make a difference.

Anyway, Jim when you lived in London I doubt you shopped at Harrods??
Cost matters.