[Bell Historians] Have you voted yet?

Sam Austin sam0austin at TF-8R4rPXWzVVwC59lRzpzUCC3TMmKz2lwq9gdv_XqKvYnBPsTKGafAR5UgndPVcAlNP2J0eCClAZff6mkdzQHXE.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 5 15:27:47 BST 2010

Not so, some comments were wrongly attributed to me and this is what they
said in reply:

Thanks for pointing this out to us.  We are receiving literally hundreds of
comments on this application so its possible our computer system has
'gliched' somewhere.  Your original comments will be associated correctly
with your details when published, its just the acknowledgement letter that
seems to have faulted.  We will look into it.

Aye

Sam