[Bell Historians] Peal details needed

Sue Marsden erincaters at lg5C6D-2tKvl5OsmmloB0VAXrwP4JgXI69BF3YibFXEJiMtUKnUb4Fc4BtxSrLny_WP1-_U9j7aLFmALyn9Q7CiI.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 21 12:38:40 BST 2010

Many thanks -fills 2 holes in my husband's peal records -he had forgotten he
had rung peals for any other association other than the Ely DA in the early
60s -complicated by the fact that these were all submitted without the
middle initial which has led to a seperate entry on Pealbase which I will
let Andrew Craddock know about.
SEM