[Bell Historians] Tuning the old-fashioned way

George Dawson george at MSIY7KuCzFJ8vv7X3sU7K63CEd6FQ8w91bnzAERLdOuh25UCQD43QIhXNq6h6iXfsjiJlYMEpJqMlVQ9JBFPNsmsvw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 7 11:35:46 BST 2010

I thought the ability to grow a beard was associated with puberty, or is
there something I don't know about you, Andrew?

When I get old enough I might grow a beard!

Andrew Higson

Anyone fancy this? Mr Higson might learn a thing or two, maybe? :-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330420436072&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1899wt_826>
&item=330420436072&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1899wt_826

Mark